Aventura Hospital is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care facility, providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we have invested $130 million in expanding and renovating the hospital. The new North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 28 bed-Emergency Department, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you'll be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for five consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!Qualifications: Regulatory Requirements:
- Current State of Florida Registered Nurse Licensure
- 3 or more years of previous experience in Med/Surg nursing
- Current BCLS and ACLS certification required ( PALS for trauma designated units)
- Chemotherapy certification (applicable only to RNs administering IV chemotherapeutic agents)
- TNCC (applicable only to RNs assigned to trauma designated units)
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Skills: Physical Demands:
- Strong written and verbal skills
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom