Make nursing excellence your goal by joining Blake Medical Center. Apply online today!
Blake Medical Center is located in Bradenton, Florida, just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches of Manatee County. Our 383-bed, level II trauma center has received official verification by the American College of Surgeons. With a focus on exceptional patient care for every patient, every time, Blake Medical Center is dedicated to excellence for the community it has served for over 40 years. We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurses to join our thriving healthcare team. Apply online now! For immediate consideration of this position, apply online and click here
The RN is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Computerized self-scheduling is available. Full-time is considered 36 hours per week, consisting of 3 x 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend.
Blake Medical Center utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
At Blake Medical Center, we are committed to excellence for patients, their families and our employees alike. Apply online now!Qualifications: Education
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- 1 year previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom