The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
The Medical RN
is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the general medical/surgical populations utilizing the nursing process. Special populations include vascular, wound care, GI, ophthalmology, and bariatric surgeries. The Registered Nurse (RN) oversees and directs the care of LPN's and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, the RN will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required) (BSN preferred)
- Idaho RN License in this state or compact state (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- completion from accredited Registered Nurse program of nursing
- One-year experience in acute care (preferred)