OU Children's Hospital Registered Nurse - RN Full Time Day Shift Position OU Medical Center's
dedication to patient care has remained strong for more than a century. We provide a full range of hospital services for every patient, from the smallest neonate to the most critically ill senior. Responsibilities
Under general supervision, provides nursing care in a hospital to a variety of patients with health problems ranging from simple to complex
Why join OU Medical Center?
- Assumes responsibility for an assigned group of patients
- Documents patient responses to nursing interventions and prescribed medical treatments; notes all changes in physician order on assigned patients
- Assists physician in the examination of patients and in performing minor diagnostic procedures and treatment
OU Medical Center is an academic medical center, which means we are a hospital that treats patients with the knowledge and skill on the forefront of new medical developments. Because OU Medicine physicians teach the physicians of tomorrow, they stay informed on the latest and most advanced procedures, treatments and medical knowledge. Our affiliated physicians are resources that other community doctors turn to when they need help with complicated diseases or injuries.
Other unique services include Oklahoma's only Level One Trauma Center and Air Kids One neonate air ambulance service dedicated to the rapid transport of premature babies. Additional special services include high-risk and alternative pregnancy care, in our new Women's & Newborn Center , and a full range of heart care services including an internationally renowned electrophysiology laboratory for treating heart arrhythmias.Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) - State of Oklahoma - must obtain prior to employment
- Must have the minimum of an Associates Degree (ADN) in Nursing
- Must have excellent communication skills and good computer skills
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom