RN Registered Nurse Special Procedures Imaging Radiology PRN
Plantation General Hospital
Plantation, FL Facility Description:
Plantation General Hospital is a full-service facility that is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has been providing a range of healthcare services to residents of Plantation and Central Broward County for 45 years. Our nationally recognized centers of excellence specialize in maternity, high risk maternity; pediatrics, pediatric intensive care and Level III neonatal intensive care have earned us a distinguished reputation for quality.
Plantation General Hospital is recognized by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and as a Center of Excellence in Neonatal services, one of the only three in the nation. We deliver the very best care to our communities and the patients we serve.
Plantation General Hospital is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits:
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
The Radiology Nurse assumes, under the direction of the Medical Director and the Director of Medical Imaging Services, the initiation and/or continuance of patient care in the Imaging Department for patients of all ages, including neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric, as required. The Radiology Nurse is also responsible for the injection of contrast media and any medications or sedations which the patient may require while in the Imaging Department.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of clinical experience pref
- ICU/CCU/OR/Imaging Experience pref
- Sedation Experience Pediatric and Adults pref
- Knowledge of sterile technique ability to circulate and scrub for interventional
- Current Florida Nursing License req or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- BLS, ACLS, PALS Certifications req.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing req