RN Obstetrics, Mother Baby / Post Partum
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
- Demonstrates awareness of and commitment to organization and department performance assessment and improvement activities
- Demonstrates knowledge of specific post partum/gyn diagnoses, treatments, interventions and response based on age specificity.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability in the care of adult/geriatric/adolescent and neonates based on Standards of Care and Practice of the Women's Services.
- Accurately assesses the patient for signs and symptoms of pre-term labor.
- Assesses, collaborates and coordinates the patient's transfer or discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge with the other members of the health care team and patient/family/SO.
- Floats to other maternal/child units as needed based on knowledge, skill and ability.
• Associates in Arts in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
• Florida Registered Nurse License Required.
• BLS/CPR Card required
• NRP and STABLE within 180 days of hire date
• 1 year of more Registered Nurse Experience in Mother/Baby / Obstetrics preferred
Post-Partum RN, Obstetrics Registered Nurse, Mother Baby Nurse, Post-Partum Nurse
SIGN ON BONUS RELOCATION AVAILABLE
New Grads Please apply : http://hcaeastflorida.com/careers/starn-program.dot
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom