Redmond Regional Medical Center
is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more. We are Growing and Hiring! Multiple positions are now available in all nursing departments. Shift Now is the time to apply online and join our fantastic team! What we offer:
Graduate Nurses are encouraged to apply! The Registered Nurse will:
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Deliver nursing care to all patients, including:
-Assessing patient needs
-Planning, delivering and coordinating care
- Act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions.
-This includes demonstrating excellent service.Qualifications: Education
Graduate of accredited Nursing Program Experience
Preferred minimum 1 year acute care nursing Training
BLS required Licensure
Current GA RN license
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom