Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho/Neuro/Trauma Shift: 7p-7a (rotating weekends) Conroe Regional Medical Center,
where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA. Conroe Regional Medical Center
has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level II Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients. Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho/Neuro/Trauma.
Currently operating as a Level II Trauma Center. Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Unit Supervisor for the Post-op, Ortho, Neuro and Trauma Unit the Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to adolescent, young adult, middle adult, and older adult patients admitted for medical/surgical problems.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in ensuring safe and competent quality patient care.
- The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- The Registered Nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- The Registered Nurse provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and unlicensed assistive personnel in providing patient care.
- The Registered Nurse must be able to assess his/her own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- The Registered Nurse will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and in-services.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
- Staff in this job category is responsible for consideration of development issues of patients in each of the following age groups identified.
________Infancy (Birth to 1 year (12) Months)
________Toddlers (1 to 3 Years)
________Preschool (Age 3 to 5 years)
________School Age (Age 5 to 12 years)
___X____Adolescent (Age 12 to 18 years)
___X____Young Adult (Age 18 to 44 years)
___X____Middle Adult (Age 45 to Age 65 years)
___X____Older Adult (Age 65 years and Over)Qualifications: Requirements:
- Current licensure in Texas or an approved compact state as a Registered Nurse or proof of application for licensure.
- BLS certified
- ACLS must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom