Provides direct and indirect patient care in Pediatric, Medical/Surgical and 6-Bed Observation department setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.Qualifications:
- Current Utah State Registered Nurse licensure.
- Current BLS certification (available after hire).
- Current ACLS and PALS certification preferred. Must obtain ACLS and PALS certification within 1 year from date of hire and then maintain certifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom