The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides professional nursing care for clinic patients and follows established standards and practices. The registered nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and anticipation and planning to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert in Quality/Value based incentives
• Monitor patient compliance regarding preventative care using Care Vantage and payer reporting
• Communicate via telephone with patients regarding care needs, documenting all contact
• Schedule appointments related to preventative care and chronic conditions
• Assist in submitting necessary documentation for annual PAFs
• Maintain patient charting as needed
• Perform medical record review during HEDIS and MRA projects
• Collaborate closely with patient care team
• Completion of an ASN, BSN or other Certified and Accredited Registered Nursing program.
• One to three years experience as a registered nurse is required. Experience in a physician practice is preferred.
• Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT II coding preferred
• Knowledge of HEDIS Measures preferred
• Appropriate Licensure.
• CPR certification preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom