Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER). Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women's and Children's Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities , opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER). RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patient
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting for treatment.
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for lab tests.
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening situations.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
We offer a generous compensation package including:
- Minimum of one (1) year current Emergency Room or Critical Care experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- Current ACLS and PALS within 90 days of hire.
- TNCC certification required.
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts,
along with other voluntary benefit options and programs. Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom