RN CASE MANAGER - HOME HEALTH CARE - PRN RN REGISTERED NURSE - SENIOR HOME HEALTH CARE
Pinnacle Senior Care
, a CHAP accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a continuum of care that includes Home Care, Hospice, Visiting Physicians Association, and Laboratory/Diagnostic services.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 22 additional branch locations in 7 states. Positions offer:
- Partnership with Visiting Physicians Associations allow staff easy access to doctors to optimize quality patient care.
- #1 operating point of care system/ Home Care Home Base.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible scheduling with limited on-call and weekend hours.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement or Company car depending on location.
- Scrubs provided
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Independent delivery of care to acute and chronic homebound patients which may include a variety of clinical skills such as IV therapy, wound care, and lab draws and psychosocial skills of teaching and management of disease process. Focus of care is the management of patients in the home setting and includes OASIS data collection assessments at various time point. such as start of care. Requirements:
- A current unencumbered State professional Nursing License.
- At least one year experience as professional nurse
- Competency in performing home care comprehensive assessments.
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgments.
- Proficient clinical skills.
- An automobile to be used for work, current driver's license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Proficiency in computer usage
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Willing to travel within the local service area to visit homebound patients.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.