Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital - Houston, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU). PRN - Days
Since 1983, Cypress Fairbank Medical Center has offered a wide array of health services and specialties. At Cy-Fair Hospital, you'll find 24-hour emergency care, a Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, pediatric care, bariatrics, ob-gyn services and more.
Cy-Fair Hospital works to meet the community's needs with four emergency rooms at the hospital and three offsite, as well as two urgent care facilities offering night and weekend hours. Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit ICU). RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ICU RN coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- BSN highly desired.
- 2-years ICU RN experience in an acute care setting
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support), and ACLS certification required
- TNCC within 6 months for new hires.
Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom