Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - 1 South Medical Surgical Conroe Regional Medical Center,
where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA. Conroe Regional Medical Center
has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level III Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients. Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - 1 South Medical Surgical. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to infant, toddler, preschool, school age, adolescent, young adult, middle adult, and older adult patients admitted for medical/surgical problems.
- Utilizes the nursing process in ensuring safe and competent quality patient care.
- Supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and unlicensed assistive personnel in providing patient care.
- Must be able to assess his/her own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- Will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and inservices.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Staff in this job category is responsible for consideration of development issues of patients in each of the following age groups identified. *Young Adult (Age 18 to Age 40) *Middle Adult (Age 40 to Age 65 *Older Adult (Age 65 and Over) Qualifications: Position Qualifications:
- Current RN licensure in the start of Texas or a valid multistate license in an approved compact state.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an acute care setting, required.
- BLS certification with the American Heart Association, required.
- ACLS certification with the American Heart Association, required within 90 days of employment.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom