This position is Eligible for a $10,000. Sign On Bonus for Experienced RN's! TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab
For more than 30 years, TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery and rehabilitation. Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 126 beds and serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford. TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible. We are recognized as both a Certified Stroke and Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission as well as by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
There is a great culture of caring at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. When we asked our employees to develop an acronym best representing the care we give, they chose: H.E.A.R.T. (Healing, Empathetic, Attentive, Respectful, Together). Serving our patients with the H.E.A.R.T. of a servant is our goal.
The Cardiac Cath Lab
staff assists in the performance of basic diagnostic to complex interventional Cardiac, Peripheral and Electrophysiology procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist, Electrophysiologist or Vascular Surgeon. The patient population served by the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory consists of the adult patient eighteen years and older; and geriatric patients requiring or seeking procedural/surgical intervention to maintain or restore an optimum level of wellness. TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
(RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab Responsibilities:
#LI-TRI Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, H.E.A.R.T values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Must be able to Circulate, Monitor and Scrub cases.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS .
- Current Knowledge of ECG monitoring
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom