Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab - Full Time Days with call We are looking for compassionate and skilled nursing professionals to join our close-knit Cardiac Cath Lab team! Terre Haute Regional Hospital
is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. THRH strives to find the perfect life/work balance for our employees. We're more than a hospital, we're a family!
- Awesome tuition reimbursement, offering competitive pay, educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- Dedicated management staff to help provide continued professional growth
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
Qualifications: Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- Nurse/Patient Relationship: Develops and maintains a therapeutic relationship throughout the healthcare continuum
- Understands Hemodynamic monitoring, use of the WITT monitoring system
- Assists with the insertion and setting up/monitoring IABP
- Ability to function as a Circulator and Monitoring RN as needed
- Participates on department or hospital wide CQI Projects
- Maintains competency of Basic Hemodynamics, Basic Dysrhythmia, Critical Care, 12 Lead EKG and IABP
- Abstracts data for American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Submits ACC data timely and meets all submission deadlines.
- Abstracts ICD data for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Submits ICD data timely and meets all submission deadlines
- Understands and is proficient in the utilization of Luminex; software for data entering data
- Assists in collecting and disseminating reports to the appropriate committees and staff members regarding ACC, ICD initiatives
- Performs efficiently with Meditech, maintaining ongoing training and proficiency
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the department
- Attends and demonstrates an understanding of Code of Conduct
- Demonstrates conduct that is reflective of THRH's commitment to HCA's Code of Conduct
- Understands and satisfies the needs of the patient population appropriate to the age of the patient served
- Adheres to the Standards of Behavior for Terre Haute Regional Hos
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing as a Registered Nurse
- Current Indiana State Board of Nursing licensure
- Current BLS and ACLS Certification must be maintained throughout employment with Terre Haute Regional Hospital
- Minimum of two (2) years critical care nursing
- Computer skills and advanced experience with MS Word and Excel
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom