TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab - PRN
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Cardiac Cath Lab
staff assists in the performance of basic diagnostic to complex interventional Cardiac, Peripheral and Electrophysiology procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist, Electrophysiologist or Vascular Surgeon.
The patient population served by the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory consists of the adult patient eighteen years and older; and geriatric patients requiring or seeking procedural/surgical intervention to maintain or restore an optimum level of wellness. Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
(RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab. Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates all nursing care.
- Reacts accordingly to emergencies.
- Administers medications/IV conscious sedation under physician's direction.
- Scrubs/assists physician during diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies
- Provides accurate and timely nursing documentation in MediTech and Camtronics
- Records, monitors and demonstrates understanding of hemodynamic measurements, valve areas
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom