Pearland Medical Center - Pearland, Texas
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Catheterization Lab CCL (Cath Lab).
As a vital member of the HCA Healthcare System, Pearland Medical Center shares the strength of more than 165 hospitals across the United States and England, including The Woman's Hospital of Texas and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.
Pearland Medical Center specialties:
- Our Women's Diagnostic Imaging Center offers the most comprehensive care in the Pearland area, using the very latest in imaging. Our 3D mammography is the first of its kind in the area. It offers the most accurate imaging of any technology ever developed to detect breast cancer early.
- Pearland Medical Center's Cardiovascular Services will feature a cross-functional team of cardiologists, including the first stenting services offered in Pearland.
- Our Imaging Center will offer everything from X-rays to CT scans and more. Plus, we have experienced radiologists to analyze every detail, ensuring you have the absolute most accurate diagnoses.
- Our Outpatient Services have everything you need in one place: imaging, diagnosis and treatment.
- Surgery in Pearland from world-class surgeons? Of course. General surgery, spine, GYN, urology and much, much more.
Earning the title to Pearland Medical Center focuses on the needs of women, men and their families. With The Woman's Hospital of Texas at Pearland Medical Center staff and our Women's Diagnostic Imaging Center, you'll find the most advanced care in OB/GYN, reproductive issues and breast health. We offer a Level II NICU for premature infants, and we are partners with the Level III NICU at The Woman's Hospital of Texas in case of extreme needs. Pearland Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Catheterization Lab CCL (Cath Lab). RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management and titration of drips and medication.
- Provides care for hemodynamically (UN) stable patient.
- Management of Intra-Aortic Balloon patient.
- Ability to recognize/interpret dysrythmias and must be ACLS/BCLS Certified.
- Management / insertion of all CRM.
- Maintenance and documentation of department logs, Quality Improvement, defibrillators, ACT machine, etc.
- Possesses knowledge of and demonstrates proper documentation in Heart Lab, Witt, and Meditech Systems.
- Controls pharmaceutical narcotics using Accudose System.
- Adheres to Infection Control Policies.
- Utilizes effective staff management as well as management of unit supply cost/wastage.
We offer a generous compensation package including:
- M ust be a Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN license issued by the State of Texas BNE
- Current BCLS & ACLS required
- Ability to interpret cardiac rhythms and previous cardiovascular and 2 years critical care experience is required
- RCIS is preferred
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts,
along with other voluntary benefit options and programs Come make a difference and Apply Online!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom