Citrus Memorial Hospital - Registered Nurse - RN - CVICU
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse? Become part of an awarding team of Registered Nurse here in the CVICU department at Citrus Memorial Hospital. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team. This Registered Nurse position is a PRN position for a Registered Nurse. We have a dynamic team of Registered Nurse on staff and we are currently looking to add an additional Registered Nurse to the team. Our team of Registered Nurse take pride in nursing. Become a part of our team of Registered Nurse today.
The Critical Care Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Citrus Memorial Hospital
Over the years, Citrus Memorial has seen a lot of growth. What started as a small hospital began to grow in the 1970s when a bed tower was added to the facility. After that addition, a boom began. A second bed tower, medical office building and primary care offices throughout the county were built. Two walk-in clinics, multiple rehabilitation centers and several laboratory collection centers later - Citrus Memorial has become the second largest employer in Citrus County and a beacon of hope for our community.
Celebrating more than a 50 year history of healing, Citrus Memorial Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. More than 150 physicians and 1,000 employees at the 198-bed acute care hospital offer a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency room care, heart and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, and women's services. Citrus Memorial is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is fully licensed by the State of Florida. Today, Citrus Memorial Hospital includes:
• A 204-bed acute care hospital
• Heart and Vascular Center
• Orthopedic & Spine Center of Excellence
• Surgical Services
• 24-hour Emergency Room Care
• Women & Baby Center
• Primary Stroke Center
• Diagnostic Imaging
• Laboratory Services
• Rehabilitation Services
• Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
• Our Mission
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost effective health care in the community we serve.
As Florida's largest health care provider, HCA is dedicated to providing quality care and improving the health of the diverse communities we serve. In keeping with this commitment, we work in partnership with other organizations to provide a wide range of community benefit programs and services.
Make excellence your goal by joining our team of Registered Nurse and family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.comQualifications: Requirements:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS & ACLS certifications).
- Previous Critical Care experience preferred
- CCRN Certification Preferred
- Lifting 50 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.