For over 45 years, HCA's Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville has been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida. Memorial Hospital is a 418-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at four different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center , certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center , Bone and Joint Center , and Memorial's maternity center , Special Beginnings. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team in the Valve Clinic. The Registered Nurse Data Analyst will be responsible for:
1. Participate in registry conference calls and webinar training.
2. Prepare and provide training to assist in registry quality data collection and interpretation to staff and physicians.
3. Participate in CV services policy and protocol development to include data abstraction and submission to registry.
4. Responsible for appropriate data entry and ensures that all parties play an integral part of the appropriate department's daily workflow based on best practices from both industry experience, Lumedx Training, Registry, and Accreditation Guidelines.
5. Collaborate with Department Administration to arrive at appropriate solutions for corrective actions to meet the department's needs in support of their documentation and collection of registry data as part of their patient/ procedure documentation
6. Establishes and monitors quality control standards for the CV Services program registries
7. Teams with Department Administration to identify, recommend and coordinate internal process and QI efforts based on registry clinical outcome reports to attain nationally established benchmarks and best practices for CV Services.
8. Responsible for monitoring the captured data and validating it prior to registry submission.
9. Provides recommendations to staff, physicians, CV Service Committee's, CV & Quality Leadership and Administration, to ensure the overall success of the organization's compliance with the national benchmarking goals and Accreditation.
10. Responsible for communicating to the appropriate facility representatives the results of the data submission and recommendation for improvements.
11. Demonstrates knowledge of emerging Cardiovascular Services treatment and diagnostic modalities.
12. Develop and generate presentations and reports using data analysis as communication tools to CV services, physician, QI Committees and Administrative Teams.
13. Responds to all requests for information to include: clinical interpretation of data element definitions; data submission process; data quality; data submission to meet regulatory or stake holder requirements, comparative institutional report interpretation and outcome reports for quality measurement and improvement.
Completion of an accredited registered nurse program.
Current Florida RN license.
Five years cardiovascular clinical experience. Data management, clinical analysis and process improvement experience.
Special or additional competencies or qualifications:
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom