Work Schedule: PRN (As Needed, Shift 6:45 am to 3:15 pm)
Medical City Lewisville
is focused on providing high-quality care to our community. As a Magnet®
recognized facility, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators.
Through our many well established professional practice councils and shared leadership model, Medical City Lewisville
is committed to listening to our nursing voice
; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
We take pride in being able to support our Nurses through:
• Career enhancement reward systems
• Tuition reimbursement to advance nursing education
• Assistance with obtaining professional nursing certifications
• Professional Nursing library and relaxation room
Come join a team where Nurses say: "It's very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations." Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The RN - Registered Nurse - Day Surgery
is responsible for assessing the operative nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN is responsible for providing care, which is appropriate for age specific (pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics), the developmental and safety needs, the planned procedure, and the anesthetic agent used.Qualifications:
- Current licensure as an RN in Texas.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required.
- At least 2 years of nursing experience