Sign-on Bonus and/or Relocation Bonus available for eligible candidates and positions. Work Schedule:
Full-time, 7p-7a Medical City Lewisville
is focused on providing high-quality care to our community. As a Magnet®
recognized facility, we are a leader in the DFW market for quality metrics, and Nursing satisfaction performance according to the National Database of Nursing to $ 20,000 sign on bonus offered and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates and positions Quality Indictors.
Through our many well established professional practice councils and shared leadership model, Medical City Lewisville
is committed to listening to our nursing voice
; which drives outcomes and impacts practice environments using evidence-based research.
We are also proud to announce that our new 24 bed Emergency Room will be opening this October; which will include Denton County's only dedicated Pediatric ED
We take pride in being able to support our Nurses through:
• Career enhancement reward systems
• Tuition reimbursement to advance nursing education
• Assistance with obtaining professional nursing certifications
• Professional Nursing library and relaxation room
Come join a team where Nurses say: "It's very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals larger organizations." Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse - RN - Emergency Department
provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Medical Center of Lewisville. In collaboration with patient, patient's family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN is responsible for assessing the nursing care needs of patients, planning interventions and evaluating outcomes of care. The RN provides direct care and/or supervises nursing care of LVN's, EMT's, Paramedics, and non-licensed nursing staff. The RN is responsible for providing care consistent with the Nursing Department's policies, procedures and standards of practice.Qualifications: Minimum Position Requirements:
- TX RN license
- BLS (AHA) certification
- ACLS (AHA) certification. If currently have ACLS (AHA) it must be maintained; if not, it must be obtained within 6 months of hire and then maintained.
- ENPC or PALS (AHA) and TNCC required within one year of hire.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- ADN required.
- BSN preferred. If hired into RN required position after September 2014 and no BSN, then BSN required within 3 years of facility date.
- Experience: Staff RN's not hired in a graduate nurse or intern status, must have a minimum of one year recent nursing experience in area of practice in an acute care setting.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom