Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) Full Time Nights - 36 hours per week, 7p to 7:30a - $4k Sign-On Bonus* Terre Haute Regional Hospital
is looking for knowledgeable, energized and compassionate nurses for Full Time Night positions to join our amazing ER team! Previous Emergency Room and/or Critical Care RN experienced preferred.
Our 17-bed Emergency Department includes a Psych Safe Room as well as two Trauma bays. We currently see 75 to 85 patients daily and have seen increased volumes since the addition of 24-hour Trauma Services.
*Only nurses with 2 years of RN experience qualify for the $4K bonus
**Current HCA Employees, do not qualify for bonus
Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America. We are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. Terre Haute Regional Hospital looks forward to continuing to serve its friends and neighbors and growing with the community. MISSION
- Our promise is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care-every patient, every time. VISION
- To Be The Healthcare Provider of Choice For The Wabash Valley And The Customers We Serve. VALUES
- Integrity, Courage, Accountability, Respect, Exceed Expectations We're more than a hospital, we're a family!
- Awesome tuition reimbursement and educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety rankings
- Associates Degree of Nursing from a professional nursing program required, BSN preferred
- Current Indiana RN license
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS, PALS or ENPC, and NIHSS obtained within first 6 months and maintained during employment
- Basic Arrhythmia Course within the first six months of employment
- TNCC obtained within one year and maintained during employment
- ED or ICU RN experience preferred