Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room- FT mid-shift $5000 sign on and $5000 relocation for qualifying nurses
Join Centerpoint Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of "Best Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri"!
Centerpoint Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson County, and part of HCA Midwest Health-Kansas City's leading healthcare provider-was recently named to Nurse.org's list, "Best Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri." Nurse.org, the leading career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100 percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers, flexible scheduling and competitive pay. Centerpoint Medical Center
features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more. Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
Relocation assistance of $5,000 and sign-on bonus up to $5000 available for qualified candidates! Recently named America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- Ask about our $5,000 sign on bonus for RN Emergency Department experience. MUST have at least 1 year of recent RN Emergency Room experience to qualify for the sign on bonus. Current HCA employees are not eligible for the sign on bonus. The candidate must sign a 2 year work commitment to qualify for the sign on bonus.
Learn More About Being a Registered Nurse (RN) at Centerpoint Medical Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMxGNAx0D4 Responsibilities:
- The department treats all persons coming to the hospital asking for emergency care regardless of age, race, socio-economic status or ability to pay.
- It is responsible for the immediate medical screening and treatment of any medical or surgical emergency, for initiating life-saving interventions in all types of emergency situations, and for providing medical screening and emergency care for other conditions including chronic medical problems, minor injuries and illnesses.
- Major surgery, routine inpatient care, outpatient procedures, and the use of general anesthesia are not within the scope of treatment permitted in the ED.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of the hospital.
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN licensure required.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS within 90 days of hire date.
- TNCC and ENPC or PALS all within 1 year of hire date.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom