Emergency Department Registered Nurse:
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse is responsible
for the assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation of patient care in
the Emergency Department. Assists in coordinating direct/indirect patient
care with other departments. Provides clinical services within scope of pediatric practice in collaboration with staff physicians. The Top Reasons Employees love working on this unit:
Thinking of relocating to the Lafayette, La area? Why not! Check out why Lafayette, La was named the best city in America!
- Self-Scheduling Offered
- Free Charge Nurse
- Great Employees: 4 RNs recently recognized as Top 25 nurses in Acadiana; 2 RNs have received the Frist Humanitarian Award within HCA, recognizing staff members for their exemplary service to patients and the healthcare community.
- Women's & Children's Emergency Department has received the prestigious Gold Bear status recognition from the Louisiana Emergency Medical Services in partnership with the Governor's Advisory Council.
http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/louisiana/best-city-in-america-la/ About Women's & Children's Hospital
We don't just deliver babies.... We Deliver Dreams. Women's and Children's Hospital is Acadiana's premier birthing center, one of the largest in the state. Women's & Children's Hospital has been providing specialized healthcare services for women and children for over 30 years. Since its humble beginnings as a birthing hospital, it has since grown to become one of the state's leading healthcare institutions dedicated exclusively to the care of women and children. Because of the specialized team of medical professionals, advanced equipment and facilities, Women's & Children's Hospital has become a healthcare referral center for other hospitals and healthcare professionals throughout the Acadiana area. The hospital's multidisciplinary approach ensures that all of its patients receive the best and most thorough care possible
Come join our team and discover why we are the hospital others in the area turn to when moms, babies and children need us most. When it comes to patient care, we strive to be the healthcare provider of choice. When it comes to employee care, our goal is to be the employer of choice. Benefits for Full Time Employees include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- And more!
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current State of Louisiana RN License
- Education: Completion of AD or BSN Nursing program at an accredited school
- Experience: ER or ICU experience strongly preferred
- Special Qualifications: CPR for Healthcare providers through AHA upon hire. PALS (within six months of hire) and ACLS (within one year of hire)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom