Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters. Job Summary:
The Emergency Dept. registered nurse must be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his / her department.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his / her age-specific needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge to assess, plan, and evaluate care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum.
- Assess patient's / family's ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge.
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients.
- Licensure: Registered Nurse
- BLS and ACLS current certification, PALS certification (within 6 months of hire)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited RN Program
Experience: 1 year Emergency Care preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom