Medical City North Hills
Registered Nurse - RN
Emergency Department - ED
Emergency Room - ER
Full-time - FT
Mid-Shift Medical City North Hills
is an award-winning acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County, located near the corner of NE Loop 820 and Boulevard 26 in North Richland Hills. Our mission is above all else, to serve, to care for, and to assist in the healing of our patients and their families.
The Registered Nurse Emergency Services
provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols.
- Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
- Performs initial and ongoing assessment of patient's physical, psychological, spiritual, social and developmental needs.
- Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
- Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
- Accepts, transcribes, initiates and carries out physician orders in accordance with established policies.
- Documents patient care according to established standards.
- Demonstrates proficiency ability to utilize Meditech to document care delivered.
- Performs triage functions.
- Responds to codes and functions as part of team.
- Documentation is accurate, timely, concise and legible.
- Participates in the hospital wide Performance Improvement program.
- ADN Required; BDN Preferred;
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire.
- Certified in BLS, ACLS (upon hire), PALS or ENPC (within 90 days of hire) and TNCC (within 1 year) required.
- ER clinical experience required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom