Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA Emergency Department Eastside Medical Center
, a healthcare leader for more than 37 years, is expanding services to meet the community's growing needs for high quality and convenient emergency care close to home with the opening of a newly renovated full-service Emergency Department at their South Campus. The Eastside Medical Center South Campus and NEW Emergency Department are located at 2160 Fountain Dr, Snellville, GA 30078. The 24/7 Emergency Department will have 10 beds.
Eastside Medical Center's NEW South Campus Emergency Department will serve Gwinnett County families in Snellville, Loganville, Grayson, and Stone Mountain. Eastside Medical Center
is seeking RN's for our South Campus -Emergency Department that opened in June 2017.
This position is for FT/Nights, rotating weekends!
What we offer:
NOW is the time to apply online!
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center's Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Georgia RN license
- 1 year ED experience as a R.N preferred
- Paramedic or EMT is a plus
- ACLS - American Heart Association - required (Adult Emergency RN only)
- BLS - American Heart Association - required
- PALS - American Heart Association - required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- Crisis Prevention required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- 5-Level Triage Training required upon hire or within 60 days of transfer
- ENPC Course preferred
- ASLS preferred
- CEN preferred
- PUC: CPEN preferred
- Good communication skills
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom