Ocala Health will maintain a Nursing Premium Float Pool of registered nurses to assist in supporting staffing needs within the facility. The Nursing Float Pool will include Registered Nurses with clinical skills and competencies for multiple areas of the hospital. This agreement will set forth the qualifications, guidelines, training, work commitment and compensation for participation in the Nursing Float Pool.
- Pay is $35 per hour
- Four - 12 hour Shifts per 4 week Schedule
- 1 Shift per schedule as a Weekend Shift
- 2 Special Event Days per year
- Maintain a current RN license in the state of Florida
- Maintain current certification requirements for each area assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting required
- Acute care hospital experience must be within the last three (3) years
- ACLS within 90 days of hire
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Tobacco Free Campus.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom