LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia . Montgomery is located in the backyard of the Virginia Tech University
campus. LGHM is a HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital and are considered a 146-bed acute care facility . Most importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and are recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer . Consider being a part of making a difference in our community by joining our facility!
Under the direction of a Nursing Director or Clinical Coordinator the Registered Nurse
will be responsible for the following:
- Demonstrated Clinical Judgment as evidenced by graduate of a school of nursing and has successfully passed board exam for licensure.
- Has essential clinical knowledge to positively affect patient outcomes though implementation of the nursing process of assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating care within the scope of nursing practice per the guidelines of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Administers clinical wisdom through application knowledge.
- Documents effectively and succinctly in a timely fashion.
- Incorporates time management and prioritizes to demonstrate clinical judgment with efficiency.
- Follows LGHM process for dispensing of medications and narcotic control.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license as a RN in the State of Virginia. (Required)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)