West Houston Medical Center - Houston, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy West Houston Medical Center
offers outstanding inpatient and outpatient healthcare services close to your home in west Houston. Built in 1985, our 278-bed acute care hospital is located on Richmond Avenue just east of Dairy Ashford. West Houston Medical Center
boasts a team of more than 1,000 people, including 500 physicians, who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Our staff includes people from 33 countries and 39 states, a diversity which helps us relate to our equally diverse community.West Houston Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy. Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Coordinator, Ambulatory Services, the Registered Nurse in Endoscopy is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients undergoing endoscopic procedures on either an inpatient or an outpatient basis.
- The Registered Nurse in Endoscopy also provides direction to any Licensed Vocational Nurses or unlicensed staff providing direct patient care.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in endoscopy setting.
- American Heart BLS required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom