Henrico Doctors Hospital, the Parham Campus, is a 200-bed acute care facility located in Richmond, VA. We are a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
As part of our full range of healthcare services, we specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health-including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care-orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants-through the Virginia Transplant Center-and we lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
Additional Information about our Endoscopy Department:
• 4 Endo Procedure Rooms
• On average 9-15 cases area conducted daily
• Level II Trauma Center
• Teamwork is heavily focused to promote better patient experience
• A supportive culture motivated on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
• Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationshipsQualifications:
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
• Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
• BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Current Registered Nurse License in this state
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)