The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for his/her patients, and may function in the role of charge nurse. Endoscopy requires specialized skills and/or serves specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations. The delivery of care is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based in the physical, psychological, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, may rotate to areas other than Endoscopy, and will perform only those duties for he/she has demonstrated competency. The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy, performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at NSMC. The Staff Registered Nurse, Endoscopy displays positive support for NSMC as well as the entire Health One Organization.Qualifications: Position Requirements: Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- Current Colorado RN license
- BCLS and ACLS certification required.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN desirable.
- 1-2 years Endoscopy experience strongly preferred; ERCP experience desired
- Endoscopy/Day Surgery/PACU/Critical Care/Emergency Department experience required