Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool Eastside
is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center
has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health. Eastside Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - for our RN Resource Pool. This is a Full Time Benefit Eligible position. FT/Days.
Apply online NOW to join our amazing team of nurses!
What we offer:
- Ask if you qualify for relocation assistance.
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Premium Pay for Weekend Only positions
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center's Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Georgia RN license
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS - American Heart Association
- ACLS -American Heart Association
- Requires a minimum of two years (excluding PRN experience) in Tele and/or Progressive Care Nursing and will be required to work in any of our Medical/Surgical units and float to PCU including Medical, Joint and Spine, Rehab, and Observation Unit/Clinical Decision.
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom