Parkridge East Hospital - Chattanooga, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab - PRN working Mondays & Fridays with rotational call nights and weekends
Parkridge East Hospital, a facility of Parkridge Health Systems, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and women's services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your family's partner in healthcare for every stage of life.
Our facility offers award-winning healthcare for every stage of life, delivered by highly trained professionals. The Birth Place is one of the region's premier women's centers offering the highest quality care and delivery of infants and new mothers. This includes 8 labor delivery rooms, 7 labor/triage rooms, high risk OB with a 22-bed NICU. We offer a full spectrum of services from education classes for pregnant moms to lactation consultation and support after the baby is born. Our neonatal intensive care unit for high- risk newborns provides care for the smallest premature newborn to the ill, full-term baby. Parkridge East
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- State of TN Licensed Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
- BLS and ACLS required
- One year experience required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom