Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab - FT days (with rotating call) Centerpoint Medical Center
features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more. Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse formulates the nursing patient plan of care, provides therapeutic and therapeutic administrative services necessary for the care of the patient and in support of the mission of Centerpoint.
- The Registered Nurse in department 733 provides care for adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- This is a FT day position in the GI Lab. Hours are 6am-4:30pm and will be four 10 hour shifts a week with varying day off during the week. There is rotating call involved in this position (will rotate taking care during the nights/weekends).
- Graduate from a school of nursing with a degree in nursing or a BSN.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri Board of Nursing
- BLS required.
- ACLS within 1year of hire date.
- 1 year of GI Lab experience or RN hospital Medical/Surgical experience required. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom