Required Qualifications:* Registered Nurse with current license in state of Colorado and the ability to be licensed in all states
As a Telehealth Registered Nurse on the Health Management team, you will be part of our specialized Health Management team on the cutting edge of member care. We believe we can change the world by improving member lives, one call at a time. Our nurses have member contact in the uniqueness of a Telehealth practice setting where they are impacting lives across the country. You will continue to experience the reasons you became a nurse without having to be in a bedside patient care environment.
As a Telehealth Nurse, you will....
* Have a profound effect on the lives of the members and caregivers via each outbound call, providing education and support for their new medication.
* Collaboratively team with health care professionals to provide a meaningful and purposeful patient experience, resulting in positive change and subsequent optimal health outcomes.
* Develop, implement, and evaluate integrated comprehensive plans of care for multiple disease state members.
* Use critical thinking and communication skills to assess, plan, implement and educate the members.
* Work with the Health Management team, as you are the continuity of care supporting defined member populations through the use of our state of the art telecommunications nursing outreach programs.
* Ability to be licensed in multi state service area.
* Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with members.
Our Telehealth Nurses are eligible to work from home after successful completion of our training program in the Centennial, CO location which can vary from 4 to 6 weeks..
Registered Nurses with Accordant, a CVS Health company have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional clinical skills. Our nurses redefine the way health care is delivered every single day. When you join our team, you’ll play an integral role in educating members with medication adherence and disease state training. As a national leader in the healthcare industry and a Fortune 7 company, we seek special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who have deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat our members.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzrPkLhdjE or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43sDDr8stKc and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
* Minimum of 5 years recent clinical experience preferably in a hospital, home care or similar setting.
* Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Preferred Qualifications:* Certified Case Manager certification is a plus
* Epic software experience
* Previous telephonic/telehealth experience in health care
* Existing RN multi state and Puerto Rico licensure Education:
RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelors in Nursing Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/