Parkridge East Hospital - Chattanooga, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU
Parkridge East Hospital, a facility of Parkridge Health System, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and women's services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your family's partner in healthcare for every stage of life.
Our facility offers award-winning healthcare for every stage of life, delivered by highly trained professionals. Parkridge East Hospital offers different types acute care for patients and families in the East Ridge area. Our board-certified hospitalists are available 24/7 if you or a loved one is admitted to the hospital. Parkridge East
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU
working nights (7pm - 7am) with rotating weekends Responsibilities:
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician during delivery, treatment, examination and surgical procedures.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- State of Tennessee Registered Nurse required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification with 6 months
- ACLS within 6 months
- Graduate of an accredited RN Program.
- Current ICU experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom