Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - FT Days
Sign-on bonus of $5,000
available for full or part-time RN's with at least 1 year of experience. Contact email@example.com with question. The Top 3 Reason's Employees love working on this Unit:
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City? Learn about living in one of America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest About Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Culture of Department/Hospital
- Ability to give state of the art care
Lee's Summit Medical Center
is a full-service hospital serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. All services are supported by a medical staff of more than 300 physicians who represent more than 40 specialties. Lee's Summit Medical Center has more than 500 highly trained staff members and 50 volunteers.
Just a few of our Accreditations, awards, and certifications:
Qualifications: Minimum Requirements : Education:
- Becker Hospital Review's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - 2015
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval - Hospital Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® - 2014 recognition
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Honor Roll - Stroke Achievement's Choice Award - Emergency Care Award
BSN preferred Licensure/ Certifications:
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment.
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS required within 6 months of hire. NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 90 days of hire and annually within the fiscal year.
- Shall document a minimum of eight (8) hours of cerebrovascular (stroke) related continuing nursing education per fiscal year.
- Shall be credentialed in trauma care (TNCC) within one 6 months of assignment documenting a minimum of eight (8) hours of trauma related continuing nursing education per year.
- 1-2 years of previous experience preferred.
- Prior experience in emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom