Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Intermediate Care Unit
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in Neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency series. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Above all else, TriStar Skyline is committed to the care and improvement of human life. We strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Our intermediate care unit strives to achieve this mission daily with the care we provide the families and the patients we serve daily.
Come join a family that cares for your family come be a part of an awesome team! Do not take it from us but hear it from our patients Above all Else Skyline Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Intermediate Care Unit
working full time nights (7pm - 7am) with rotating weekends Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
What we offer:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Minimum of 1-3 years or nursing experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom