DAYS Park Plaza Hospitals - Houston, TX Position - Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza and Plaza Specialty Hospitals offer the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, Park Plaza Hospital has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. Plaza Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994. Park Plaza Hospital
is currently looking for a
Registered Nurse (RN) Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) - IMCU 6 South Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse.
- Cares for all patients of all ages.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Park Plaza Hospital.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure with the TX Board of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom