Located in Gainesville, Florida, North Florida Regional is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties in North-Central Florida. NFRMC is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
The RN is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating care for a given patient population with the established standards and practices of the Hospital. This process is enacted through direct clinical practice, management of patient care and general professional activities. This opening is within the Radiology Interventional Neurology department.
*** Non-Internal /New Hires Only***** There will be a Generous Sign on bonus available as well as Loan Forgiveness program - up to $20k for BSN over 4 years! ( Must have at least 2 years experience to qualify.Qualifications:
- Current RN license in Florida
- 1 year of Adult Critical Care experience is required
- Must have Neuroscience and Interventional Radiology experience for PRN opening.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification r
- ACLS required at time of hire.
- Need to have PALS within 3 months of hire.
- Must live within 20 miles of the facility for on-call purposes
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom