TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Hospital - Labor & Delivery - FT Nights
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital
was created entirely for women and is dedicated to making your birth experience absolutely wonderful. Our birthing rooms have a home-like atmosphere to help make your experience comfortable. Our Labor & Delivery Unit offers the most current technology while supporting each woman's individual approach to child birth with options for LDR and LDRP nursing models. The nursing staff has been specially trained and certified in both high-risk and low-risk obstetrical care including fetal monitoring certification from the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses. We have 24-hour in-house anesthesia coverage and provide patient controlled epidurals during labor as well as a staff of OB Hospitalists available 24 hours a day. Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Assumes responsibility for employee, physician and patient satisfaction.
- Assumes responsibility for standards of practice and for quality of care.
- Promotes hospital customer service initiative.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS ( within 9 months of orientation)
- AWHONN (within 6 months of hire for experienced RNs and after 6 months but within one year for inexperienced RNs)
- NRP certification ( New Hires to complete NRP during orientation)
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom