TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - 4 Tower - Medical/Surgical Days
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! 4 Tower
is an acute care unit that provides medical and surgical care of the adult, adolescent and geriatric patient. Patients are received through various entry points including patient registration, the Emergency Department, PACU, physician's offices and from the critical care units.
Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
Centennial Medical Center
- Vascular Surgery
- GI Surgery
- Renal Transplantation
- Urological Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Head/Neck Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- General Medical
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
(RN) - 4 Tower - Medical/Surgical. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Responsible for delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- Maintains aseptic and safe environment in the Operating Room.
- Performs circulator and scrub roles.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification