TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - 7 Tower - Medical/Surgical Nights
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! 7 Tower - Medical/Surgical
is an acute care unit that provides medical surgical care for the adult, adolescent and geriatric patient. The Emergency Department, PACU, Physicians' Offices, Critical Care Units and Patient Registration are all entry points for patients admitted.
Primary Services for patients admitted to 7 Tower Medical includes but are not limited to the following diagnoses:
Centennial Medical Center
- Renal Failure
- Nutritional/Miscellaneous Metabolic Disorders (greater than age 17)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Respiratory Conditions
- Gastrointestinal Medical conditions
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Management of Patients with radiation implants
- Management of toxicities related to radiation therapy
- CVA or suspected stroke syndromes
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
(RN) - 7 Tower - Medical/Surgical. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Responsible for delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- Maintains aseptic and safe environment in the Operating Room.
- Performs circulator and scrub roles.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom