Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Intermediate Unit (6HT) Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women's and Children's Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities , opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Intermediate Unit (6HT) Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered in the department, based on the Nursing Process - assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Integrates service into the organization's primary functions.
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating interdepartmental and intradepartmental services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care and treatment.
- Determines and ensures the competence of all staff members is assessed, maintained, demonstrated and improved on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously assesses and improves the performance of care and services provided.
- Maintains quality control programs, as appropriate.
- Responsible for orienting and providing inservice training and continuing education for all persons in the department.
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the department.
- Participates in selecting sources for needed services not provided by the department or the organization.
- Supports the mission, goals and objective of the hospital.
- Maintains and improves own nursing knowledge.
- Maintains JCAHO standards and Patient Safety Goals; stays up-to-date on guidelines for other regulatory agencies.
- Follows up in a timely manner in response to all patient/family concerns, including communication with the Administrator-on-Site.
- Attends all assigned committee meetings.
- Revises and maintains Policy/Procedures; recommending changes with appropriate.
- Ensure through Put Plan is implemented, continuously reviewing for process improvement.
- Reviews EMAR Scan Reports, assessing for staff education/process improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring core measure patients are identified and protocols followed.
- Responsible for initiating best practices for department.
- Responsible for trending Physician Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction and Patient Satisfaction reports.
- One year experience as a Staff RN in a Med/Surg setting.
- Current Texas Licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- BCLS certification issued by the American Heart Association, required.
- ACLS certification issued by the American Heart Association, preferred.
- BSN, preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom