Registered Nurse Pediatrics PRN/ Per Diem Medical City Children's Hospital Why General Pediatrics?
- Great Teamwork Environment
- Supportive Nurse Manager
- Nurses are encouraged to voice their opinions
- Our nurses are FAMILY!
- Training and advancement opportunities
The Pediatric RN performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on nursing process / outcomes for the Pediatric Service Line.
Provider of Care:
About Medical City Children's Hospital
- Determine the predictable or unpredictable health status and health needs of patients (individual and family) through interpretation of health data and preventive practice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health care team members.
- Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized, goal-directed nursing care.
- Perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient.
- Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems.
- Implement nursing care within the RN's scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients/ families concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Provide education, emotional support and age specific care to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
A specialized children's hospital with an unwavering focus on patient care, Medical City Children's Hospital offers world-renowned excellence in comprehensive pediatric services. Since 1996, our specialists haven't let anything distract them from helping children get better. As a result, we have helped thousands of children-from birth to age 18, and from more than 75 countries. Medical City Children's Hospital takes seriously our responsibility to give children-and their parents-the care and attention they deserve.
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive children's hospital with specialists in virtually every pediatric subspecialty, including widely recognized treatment programs such as:
•Hematology and Oncology
•Orthopedics and Scoliosis
We also offer a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive general pediatrics, general and outpatient surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized pediatric emergency care. Why work for HCA:
Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and why our employees chose to work with HCA For additional information contact Amy Trillo at 972-310-7791 or email@example.com Qualifications: Education
*If hired after 6/1/12, BSN required within 24 months of hire into RN position License/Certification
R N license in the State of Texas
Current American Heart Association BLS provider
PALS required within 6 months of hire Experience
1-2 years of Pediatric experience in a hospital setting
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom