Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - 3 East Medical Telemetry - FT days
Join Centerpoint Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of "Best Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri"!
Centerpoint Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson County, and part of HCA Midwest Health-Kansas City's leading healthcare provider-was recently named to Nurse.org's list, "Best Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri." Nurse.org, the leading career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100 percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers, flexible scheduling and competitive pay. Centerpoint Medical Center
features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more. Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN or BSN
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri State Board of Nursing
- BLS certification upon hire
- ACLS certification with 6 months - 1 year.