Hendersonville Medical Center
Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Orthopedics
***Sign-on Bonus $10K Medical Surgical Full-Time NightsMust have 1 year of acute care experience***
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County's only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women's Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless.
We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each individual.
We treat all those that we serve with compassion and kindness.
We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity. Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure (or eligible)
- 1 year clinical experience preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Minimal - individual proceeds on his/her own, in compliance with policies, procedures, and practices as prescribed by immediate supervisor
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs to provide quality care to assigned patients.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patient's responses are reassessed to meet patient and family needs and assure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team, to ensure quality care.
- Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure. Pursues professional growth and development.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job-related hazards.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the Women's Services Department as defined in the scope of service, to ensure that the unique nature of the client is addressed. Develops the skills and judgment necessary to implement obstetrical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures, teaching of and communication with patient and support person(s).
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/blood borne and airborne pathogens.
- Demonstrates leadership in the Charge Nurse role.
To avoid any time delays please take the online assessment survey when prompted to do so.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now!