Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical - FT Nights
We are looking for the best
nurses to join our family. If you are a truly great nurse who is looking for an outstanding team, an amazing culture and a highly engaged leadership team, you've found it! Lafayette Regional Health Center
is a critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. This primary care hospital offers a comprehensive array of services in a small-town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. Lafayette Regional Health Center also owns and operates three physician clinics throughout Lafayette County.
Quality patient care is our priority, and we focus on the patient experience - in every department and with every interaction. We hire to fit our culture and our vision; compassion, integrity, drive, energy and focus
are a few of the traits we look for.
Just a few of our Accreditations, awards, and certifications:
- National Organization of State Office of Rural Health - Top Performance Leader in Quality by iVantage recognition
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval - Hospital Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® - 2014 recognition
- Women's Choice Award - Emergency Care Award
Our growth has led to a need for compassionate, competent RN's in Medical Surgical
department to provide bedside care to patients on a fast-paced unit with varying levels of acuity and medical need. Sign-on bonus of $5,000 available for full or part-time RN's with at least 1 year of experience
. Recently named America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest Qualifications: Qualifications:
• Graduate of Professional School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
• Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
• BLS required upon hire and ACLS within 6 months of hire.
• No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom